The light in this house... It looks like fall. the light is different. Light changes with the seasons as far as I can tell and it's not just the clouds mind you. It's not. With the music playing, I am expecting to walk outside and it be 60 or 70. But I know in my heart that its 90 or 100. I bought this album with my girlie in the city last winter. I'm so nostalgic right now I could cry.
Fall, when you will come grace me with your presence again? Fall where are you? I know it's only august, but I miss you miss fall, oh where oh where are you? Would you please come visit me sooner than october? Could you come by in september? Please? Oh how I love you miss fall.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i feel the same way. i cant wait for all of the colors and leaves. i love it when it rains in the fall and all the colors are really saturated.
ReplyDeleteconvince james to get a blogger, please.
I will try! :)
ReplyDelete