Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Darrly Lee Rush

After an interesting Thursday/Friday of which both nights I wound up at blue genes, but oddly enough the night I closed the place down(I was there untill last call), I wasn't drunk or anything. Had maybe 3 beers and then a kamikaze for the road as it won't hit me till I'm home. This guy, Erik, that works at the grocery store with my girly has been chillin with us as of recently, but it was just me and dad those two nights, he came out and chilled at BG's with us aswell.

Saturday started off slow. It looked slow, felt slow and was slow. I didn't get an order untill 7:30. I spent most of the time chillin with Renea as I hadn't seen her in a few days now that she's moved out and back on to her grandparents land. So around 7:45 7 o'clock My boss told me to dust all the wine bottles on the floor, quite thoroughly as to kill time untill we closed, we were trying to make it out by 9 to go see a band Melissa from gunslingers had slated to play at the saloon. I start on that, get some orders and play cook and cleaner at the same time, which happens more often than you would think as I'm pretty much a grunt more times than not. We finally close down and had to tell one of our saturday patrons(Tom) that we were closing but going to the saloon. So he took off and we went. We got there, got our brews, the bartender remembered that I'm a Red Stripe drinker and apparently they were trying to get rid of them so they were only a buck a pop(fuck yes). We sit with Jim and Melissa as Renea has been working for them so I thought it would be a good idea to chill with them a bit. Sandra went and caught up with her bro, some of our patrons and my co-worker Shelley.

The band was good, it wasn't bullshit country music that I can't stand, it was like down home texas folk. They had a song about catching a 5 pound bass that they interwove with Johnny Cash's Folsom prison and one other original that I can't recall a hook that would make me think of a name to mention. They called it a Quadrupulicy(hah). Sandra came and sat with all of us for a bit, renea went to get a round and I wrote a song, my boss was freaked out, wondering what I was writing, so I told her I was writing a song and let her read it. We wound up sitting with the gang back by the pool tables and Dietmar(boss' bro) challenged me to a game and kicked my ass, but I hadn't played pool in months. We chatted with the group untill everyone slowly started to leave.

Me and Nea were just about to leave when in walks Tom, with his old highschool buddy that he reconnected with on facebook. He wanted to buy us a beer but we were ready so we said we'd split one. He insisted and bought us two, I think he just wanted company or something. We got those and mildly chatted with them. Renea mentioned the go-girl and the girl wanted one apparently. I walked in on the ass end of the conversation as I was in the bathroom, so I started laughing my ass off at it. Then Tom told us that when he pisses outside he squats. I laughed, not taking him seriously till he said he had a piercing and I was like "Oh shit you have a prince albert?" I so didn't want to know that or get a visual but it was out there, his friend wanted to see, oh yeah, she was a girl by the way. I exclaimed "NO!" "atleast not right here". He wound up lifting his shirt and pointed to his nipple, which was also pierced and said "It looks like this only larger and on my dick" again I didn't want to see or hear any of this. Finally we got off the damn topic and then I invited her to sit at our table as he was getting another round. She said how she hadn't been laid since november, I told her how I could top that as I went 3 years once untill I met renea(those were some frustrating horrible years filled with so much porn I've pretty much seen it all). Then she said how she wanted him but he didn't want to fuck up a friendship. I knew he didn't want it cause she was a bit hefty. That doesn't bother me at all, but it bothers most. So I told her, the way to get in his pants is to be forward and go for it, Renea cut me off and said exactly what I was about to say "Just grab his dick through his jeans and rub it telling him what you want to do to him". She laughed and said she'd consider it. I swear she was on Facebook on her phone more than in any conversation. I think she was chatting with her gal pals trying to get the ovaries to do what we had suggested.

So then we decide to go ahead and take off as again, I am shutting down a bar, they were calling last call and all that. This chick demanded my phone number and after all the beers that he had bought me(but I wasn't wasted, just buzzed), I gave it to her. Don't ask me why, she said she wanted to give me updates on how far she got, I thought it was cute, this chick was probably 10 or 15 years older than me and I thought it was hilarious. So we get back to renea's and watch some "It's always sunny in Philadelphia". I get a txt shortly after "We kissed but it was sloppy and he pulled away and didn't like it" I laughed and responded "Go for it! try harder" She responds with "LMAO You're funny" I got another one, I can't recall what it said as the beer was creeping up to my skull at this point, but I thought it was completely ridiculous and turned my phone off.

Renea falls asleep and I try to get her up but she wants to watch another episode, I knew that I'd pass out and it's a tiny couch and our backs and necks would be fucked. So I finally get her up and so she leaves me as I'm turning everything off then she comes back in to the breezeway yelling for me "What are you doing hurry up god dammit!" I tell her to give me two seconds to grab a beer to chug so I can fall asleep quickly, she yells some more and I shush her. We go around and to her room from the front porch to not wake up her sister, who she lives with now, and we go in. Her closet door was opened and the door slams in to the other door and she starts yelling again "Who opened this door? It's not my fault that I made a bang, someone is fucking with my shit, no one better get pissed at me" the whole time I'm giggling and shushing her. It was cute, I'd never seen her like this. We fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and we wake up and all, chilling waiting for noon to meet up with laura. We take a shower and dry off and then I remember my phone's off. So I turn it on and get a txt, check it and bust out laughing. Renea asks what and I tell her the text from that chick. It was "SCOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :D" Don't ask me why she thought I needed to know this at 5:41 in the morning, but apparently I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment